Are there any girls in your life who would love to be a New Moon Girl? Would you love to get them involved and help New Moon Girls in the process? Spread the word about New Moon Girls and you can become a shining star!
New Moon Girls relies on the support of our readers to keep us going! You can help us continue to grow by sharing us with friends, family and your community. Here’s how other New Moon Girls have shared the news:
- Sophie, 13, Minnesota handed out fliers around her school!
- Luna Ruby, 10, Belgium invited some friends to read New Moon Girls at a book fair.
- Jocelyn, 13, British Columbia emailed her friends about New Moon Girls and the opportunity to write their own stories!
- Posie Rose, 13, Maryland and her friend had a lemonade stand to raise money for New Moon Girls. They raised $30!
- Elliebelly, 10, Iowa created this awesome New Moon Girl poster.
Do you want to help New Moon Girls, but don’t know what you can do? Check out these quick and simple ideas on how to spread the word. Don’t forget to visit the Shining Stars Guide for even more great ideas, to see what other girls have done or to share your own story about how you helped New Moon Girls! You can even forward the Shining Stars Guide to a friend so she can see what New Moon Girls is all about!
Have you done something to spread the word about New Moon Girls? Share your story with us and become a shining star! Upload your story to your “MyStuff” (remember to tell us the number of memberships you’ve helped others get). Go to the Shining Stars Guide, click “Submit My Stuff” and select your story. Follow these steps and a shining star award will appear in your room a few days later!
Have you been a shining star? How did you spread the word about New Moon Girls? Would you like to become a shining star? What could you do to share the news? Share your ideas and stories in the comments!
New Moon Intern