What has been your favorite blog so far this summer or even this year? Maybe you loved our posts about outdoor activities like gardening, or running a lemonade stand. Or maybe you really enjoyed the blogs that are about real current events such as The 2012 Summer Olympics and The Hunger Games. Whichever it may be, we are always happy to know that you girls are interested in our weekly stories – and we want to know what you would like to hear more of!
It is so important to us to write about topics that girls want to hear about, and one way to be sure that we are doing just that is by getting feedback from all of you! Is there a subject that you are fascinated by and want to know more about? Is there an issue that you would like other girls to be more aware of? Let us know!
Here’s a review of some topics we’ve covered so far this summer:
- One of the first blogs to kick-off the summer was about staying energized throughout the season. So many girls had suggestions on how to be active including ideas like canoeing or performing a show.
- The Perks of Gardening, ties in with that first blog because it talked about eating and growing organic foods, and staying healthy all summer long!
- During the week of Margaret Fullers’ Birthday, we celebrated by inspiring others to continue working on their reading and writing skills. Margaret was a role model for women in the early 1800’s and helped with the topic for the following blog about the explanation of Women’s Studies.
- The Value of Friendship we talked about how to be a good friend.
- In the Earn and Save Money post we hoped to motivate you all through our tips to work with others and the importance of learning how to be responsible with the money you earn.
Our blogs are meant to inspire girls to learn more about different subjects, and to spark ideas of your own through our advice. If you have any topics in mind that you would like us to write about share them with us in the comments below!
New Moon Intern