Do you love to create and make crafts? Well, March is National Craft Month, and you can celebrate by getting artsy!
Making crafts is wonderful way to spend time with family and friends. It is a great way to practice or learn a new skill, and they make wonderful homemade gifts (Mother’s Day is coming up soon)! From coloring and painting, to knitting and sewing, there is a craft for everyone no matter what your crafting ability!
Need an idea for a great, simple craft to make? Check out these ideas from New Moon Girls!
- No-sew blanket skirt and scarf, by Miss Chevious, 12, California.
- DIY birdhouse, by Hanna, 12, British Columbia.
- Recycled wreath and recycled gift bag, by MaKayla, 13, Vermont.
- Knit purse, by Hannah, 12, Massachusetts.
- Paper flower bouquet, by Loris, 12, Illinois.
- Directions for how to knit or how to sew, by Valentina, 10, Finland.
- No-sew book bag, by Phoebe, 14, New York.
- How to Make a Starbook, by Kiley, 11, Vietnam.
- “Who I Am” collage, by Chloe, 10, British Columbia.
- How to bind a book, by Zoezoo,12, Germany.
Do you have a favorite craft hobby or craft project? Most girls who answered Katherine, 11, New York’s poll said they liked painting best. Over half of the girls who answered Olivia, 12, Massachusetts’ poll said they loved to do photography! How would you answer?
How can you celebrate National Craft Month? What is your favorite way to get crafty? Share with us in the comments below!
New Moon Intern